Cloud computing here to stay. Is it time for your business to make the switch?
Is moving to the Cloud the right decision for your business? If you have resisted change thus far, the following statistics may help you decide to make the switch. Afterall, cloud computing is here to stay.
The following statistics are an example of clouds popularity for business:
- 78% of small business will have migrated to the cloud by 2020;
- 66% of small to medium size organisations plan to implement cloud computing projects. Furthermore, they plan to do so in conjunction with some kind of IT infrastructure improvements.
With business organisations adopting change, it may be the right time to reassess your IT requirements. Afterall cloud computing such as Office 365, Sharepoint and Azure to name a few, improves operational efficiencies, thus allowing you to focus on your core business. Furthermore, the benefits of cloud computing are many and include:
- Collaboration efficiency
- Flexibility of work practices
- Automatic Updates
- Reduced IT Costs
Services in the cloud are typically available 99.99% of the time. That means you won’t experience downtime. In addition, with networked backups across multiple availability zones, the days of potential data loss due to hardware failure, will be a thing of the past.
Steps involved to migrate your business to Cloud.
Following is an insight on how Techstream Solutions would carefully migrate you across to the cloud.
- First and foremost, Techstream Solutions will perform a full review of your business. This will allow us to understand your requirements and determine the best solution for your requirements. We will then develop the solution that ideally suits your business needs.
- Techstream Solutions will then perform an assessment of your current IT. Our engineers will then determine if your technology infrastructure is suited to Office 365. Furthermore, our Engineers will establish the best migration strategy for making the switch.
- The migration process will take place by Techstream Solutions qualified Systems Engineers, either on-site or remotely. We will endeavour to migrate with as little disruption to your business as possible.
- Congratulations! We have successfully implemented Office 365. The team at Techstream Solutions will continue to provide IT Support, either ad hoc or via your Managed Service Agreement when required.
- Enjoy Cloud Computing
Need cloud computing assistance? Contact our IT support team for advice.
Reliable business IT services for all industries.
Our clients enjoy a dedicated local computer support help desk and convenient ticket management system where our highly experienced consultants and engineers are readily available to provide effective ITC support assistance. We understand that downtime can be stressful and very detrimental to your business operations.
Optimising your workplace IT environment
We aim to optimise your workplace IT environment so it will operate at maximum efficiency. Furthermore, any ITC issues will be resolved swiftly by our expert support team. Overall, we can attend to all your business computer support requirements including managed IT, cloud services, backup and recovery, and security. Our IT consultants can manage every aspect of your ITC infrastructure projects and upgrades.